One package of Graham Crackers (one third of a 16oz box)
3/4 cup butter (one and a half sticks)
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup chopped pecans
Ok, maybe we should call these Praline S'mores!
- Separate the graham crackers into their four perforated sections
- Arrange them in a jellyroll pan, approximately 15X10X1", with the edges touching.
- Fill the pan, even if it requires you to add a few more graham cracker sections from another package.
- Melt the butter in a one quart sauce pan
- Stir in the sugar and pecans
- Bring to a boil and cook three minutes, stirring frequently
- Spread the butter, sugar and pecan mixture evenly over the graham crackers
- Bake at 300 degrees for 12 minutes
- Remove from the pan and let cool on wax paper or cooling rack